You guys!! You prayed, didn't you?!?!
Today we had our home visit and our home study social worker said our home study would probably be done ONE AND A HALF WEEKS from now. Say wha...?! Like she's moving faster than me! Now I'm scrambling to get a few things done this week to keep up with her. Keep praying! We have a few documents hanging out there (background clearances and a letter from my doctor) that need to come for her to finish it. Then we need a few letters from specialists so that we can complete the next step the second that home study is finished!
And right now we're working on the possibility of finding a donor near XT who would be willing to donate blood so we can pay for some extra transfusions while he waits. When I first thought of this idea, I didn't even pursue it because it seemed like such a long shot. But with the encouragement of some other moms with kiddos with the same condition, I sent out some emails and made a few phone calls and now we just wait to see if everyone is in agreement that this is something that can happen.
Oh my heavens, people, keep praying!!
**On a side note, when the home study worker walked into our house, the first thing Camden said was, "This is our cat, Lucy. She's really mean and she bites people." Sheesh! She bit one person once like a year ago and she really isn't mean. Later when we were giving her the home tour, Camden insisted that she look inside our bedroom closet. Literally the only closet I didn't organize last week. The closet I shoved all the dirty laundry and miscellaneous items in. That kid!
God is good! Will continue to pray and rejoice as we God move! Totally funny about Camden, though!
ReplyDeleteWe knew he would say something crazy...that's just how he is :) Thank you SO MUCH for the prayers. We so appreciate it!
Delete