Tuesday, January 1, 2013
When it rains, it pours...
So you probably already knew this, but international adoption is not cheap! So far, we've been doing ok and have made all of our payments on time. I knew this would be a trying experience and we're trusting God for our finances. But this week was a little frustrating, a little stretching. Left to go to the store this week and the heat in the car was not working. The next day I attempt to leave in that same car and it will not start at all (unrelated to the heat problem). The next day, I preheat the oven and 30 minutes later its not even warm. Skip a day...and yesterday our computer died. *insert deep breathing exercises* The good thing is I'm typing this on a shiny new computer; although, I think I'd rather be typing on the archaic one we had before. Stay tuned...we owe a big chunk of money in a few months and its going to be interesting how it shows up. It HAS to be interesting because we don't have it yet! Here's Mark counting and rolling our change. We had more than $300 in change - not too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little is much when God is in it! Those coins will "rain down" upon you! I KNOW God planted coins around our home because we found them in such odd places at times and found them every day! And now I know how God wants us to help you - starting a coin jar for you today! Excited to see where we are going to find those coins! :)
ReplyDeleteThe other day I was doing laundry and I leaned over and a penny fell out of my shirt!!! I thought of you and how you found coins all over! It was so funny :)
DeleteI found your blog through Judi and how precious. We, too are on an adoption journey and have been exactly where you are at with the raining and pouring. When God is in it, there's no limit!!!! I will be praying for you guys. Blessings, Rachel
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel! Nice to meet you :) Just read your blog - how exciting (and encouraging!) Little Jenna-Grace is adorable and I'll be following your blog! Prayers for your family as well!!
Delete