Picture we took to send with our China paperwork. Notice Mark is wearing pajama pants. He was slightly resentful that I made him put a halfway decent shirt on over his white t-shirt for the picture.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Wait, when?!?!?
We just had a meeting with our China consultant who helps us with our paperwork and all things adoption from here on out. She looked over our paperwork and said it looked "beautiful". She also said that we finished our paperwork very fast. I asked about a general timeline if, when we are in the matching process, we get matched fairly quickly. She said a certain step takes about 2 weeks, that other one a month or two, the last one 6-8 weeks, etc, etc. This didn't help me any since that's just a bunch of numbers and I don't speak number language. So when we got home, Mark helped me confirm what I've been speculating for the past few weeks. We indeed have been clipping along in this process and the projected December 2013 travel to China date could really be July or August 2013. Wait, when?!?!?! I'm so excited! Of course, there are a lot of factors that go into the process and it could be pushed later, but so far everything is going so smoothly. Praise God!
Picture we took to send with our China paperwork. Notice Mark is wearing pajama pants. He was slightly resentful that I made him put a halfway decent shirt on over his white t-shirt for the picture.
Picture we took to send with our China paperwork. Notice Mark is wearing pajama pants. He was slightly resentful that I made him put a halfway decent shirt on over his white t-shirt for the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Judi! We hope the same thing, but also are trying to stay 'real' about it and be ok if things start to slow down!
DeleteYay!!! That is such good news. I love hearing this.
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up about Mark's outfit in the photo.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for this summer... and praying for smooth paperwork :)
At least its a good glimpse into what life will be like in the Potgeter household for this new little one...if we're not in public, dad is wearing pajamas. Thanks for the prayers!!!
Delete