Dear Friends & Family,
I decided today that enough is enough and I have to admit I can't do this alone. We need you. We need you to pray. Three weeks ago, we reviewed the file of the down-right cutest little 21 month old you ever did see. We love her. So much. But we haven't been able to lock her file due to some issues I'd rather not get into. We need to lock her file in order for us to adopt HER and for the process to keep moving. We're at a complete standstill without knowing if we'll even be able to do this. Can you please pray for us? Pray that we can lock her file, pray that the obstacles to locking the file will be resolved very quickly, pray that we have the strength to keep waiting. Twice now I've told God, "I can't do it God, I can't wait even one more day. Today has to be the day; if it isn't, I don't know how I will keep going on not knowing." Within minutes of both times I've prayed that, I've gotten an email that said I'd be waiting at least another week (not from God; although, that would have been interesting...). And then, after much anger, irritation, and crying, I realize I CAN go another hour, day, or even week if I am depending on His strength and am trusting Him to make this all work out. Just pray for both Mark and I as we are both feeling emotionally drained and lonely in our waiting. I wish so much that this was a time of celebration; I wish I was shouting to the world that we found our daughter. But instead we don't know. We feel like we know, but really we don't.
Thank you for your prayers.
Love,
Jodi & Mark
Oh girl, I so feel all your pain and anxiety while waiting. I will be praying for sure. Please keep hanging in there knowing He holds the keys to all of this. And yes you can wait b/c He is your strength and your joy!!!! :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your prayers! Praying for you too as your sweetie is adjusting to her new life!
DeleteAdding my prayers! We were unable to lock Haleigh's file at first, either, due to a major snowstorm that had knocked our agency's power and internet service out! Gary kept reminding me that if she were really ours, God would keep her for us and He did, but I so remember the emotions I felt as we waited! Thinking of you and hoping this is resolved quickly so that you have an answer soon! Sounds like your wait has been much longer than ours was!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your prayers Judi!! It means a lot to me!!!
Delete