Last week, as we were leaving the immigration office after getting our fingerprints done, I did one of those heel-clicks off the curb. Its so exciting every time a new step is completed. But then you have to wait for the next step! I really want to get our 1797 (fingerprinting approval) this week! Really bad. We need this to get the ball rolling in order to be matched with a child. I've been praying that we will find our child in March or April (feel free to pray that same prayer!). But I also want to be a patient person and keep thinking that this process is a great way for God to teach me patience. And teach me to trust His timing. I just feel confident that OUR child has already been chosen by God and is out there waiting for us. I want to go get her ASAP! SO COME ON I797!!!!
We're also waiting to hear if we're approved for a matching grant that we applied for. So we'd warmly welcome prayers for approval for that grant!
No comments:
Post a Comment