Thursday, March 7, 2013

Two Thumbs Up For Paperwork

I am such a stalker. A china-special-needs-adoption-timeline stalker. If you are adopting or have recently adopted from China, I will find your blog and assess your timeline frontwards and backwards. And when I've done all this stalking and obsessing over possible timelines, I will come up with the same conclusion I always do. We don't know. We just don't know when all this will happen. I would just like to know TWO things. How old is she? When will she be here? Ok, THREE things...it would be nice to know her size, so that when I pass by adorably girly clothes, I could buy one small thing and tell Mark that I spent the money on groceries.

So yesterday we got our fingerprints done. This generates the FINAL PIECE OF PAPERWORK (for now) in order to sent our dossier (fancy name for fatty pile of paperwork) to China. Once this paperwork is logged in and we know that log-in date, we can be matched with a child! So my three questions may be answered soon(ish). If so, watch out Mark, there might be some discrepancy in our grocery budget...

2 comments:

  1. You cannot even imagine how MUCH I bought over the four years of waiting! LOL! I thought of it as "therapy"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) Retail therapy for sure!!

    ReplyDelete