....there's no news! We did get an email from our agency that their best guess is that the list will come out next Monday night (5/6). But, like they said, it's just a guess.
The great, amazing, wonderful thing is that God has reminded me that this is His dream and plan for my life. While I want it too, He really is the one who has orchestrated my life to draw me to this point at this moment. If I keep fretting and trying to control things, I might miss out on something more exciting than I could have come up with on my own. I mean, what if he wants us to bring TWO kids home? (That's probably not happening, but you never know what He's up to!!)
So we're still waiting and there's lots more waiting even after we get a match, so I might as well learn to wait with a smile on my face and peace in my heart because I think it's just going to get more difficult from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment