Here is a picture of Little Buddy on the morning of the 4th of July. He picked up Mei Mei's picture (Mei Mei means little sister in Chinese and that's what he calls her for now), sat down at the table and just stared at her. I got teary-eyed while he hugged and kissed her picture. We long for the day when we can hug and kiss her for real!!
Monday, July 8, 2013
Waiting for you, ONLY YOU.
If you're following along in this journey, you'll probably remember when we were waiting for THE LIST (the shared list) to come out. And right when we were ready for the list, only a very small one came out and then no list for months. Thankfully, we found who we feel is our daughter on our agency's list, although we still have not locked her file. Our agency called me this afternoon and told me that the shared list is finally coming out tonight and wondered if we wanted them to look for a different match for us. I'm sure the agency consultant realizes our wait to lock this girl's file has been longer than most people and wanted to know if we were tired of waiting and were ready to move on. NO, WE WILL NEVER STOP WAITING FOR YOU LITTLE GIRL! Even if it takes years, we won't give up on you. WE'RE COMING! I don't know when, but we're coming!
Here is a picture of Little Buddy on the morning of the 4th of July. He picked up Mei Mei's picture (Mei Mei means little sister in Chinese and that's what he calls her for now), sat down at the table and just stared at her. I got teary-eyed while he hugged and kissed her picture. We long for the day when we can hug and kiss her for real!!
Here is a picture of Little Buddy on the morning of the 4th of July. He picked up Mei Mei's picture (Mei Mei means little sister in Chinese and that's what he calls her for now), sat down at the table and just stared at her. I got teary-eyed while he hugged and kissed her picture. We long for the day when we can hug and kiss her for real!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excited to hear about your new daughter. Hoping that you are able to lock her file and proceed in bringing her home.
ReplyDeleteWOW, I can't believe you are still waiting for that lock and didn't realize you had pics yet. Would love to see. Are they public. Still praying. After personally waiting longer than most (besides healthy child referrals) to be matched I soooooo feel your pain and now that I am on the other side can encourage, as others did me, its soooooo worth the wait, tears and drama you feel. Keep on keeping.
ReplyDelete