Thanks to all for praying - I797 came in the mail today! I can hardly believe it! :) So happy and praising God! Now a bunch of stuff to do to get it ready to go into our dossier!
YAY!! I just had to catch up on your recent blogging. You have been so busy. Good to hear. Congrats on the 1-797. Another step. You'll be matched in no time. We are waiting on our LOA and they told us last week there is nothing wrong with our dossier which is good and so it will be in the next batch so come on next batch. My patience has run its course I feel like. But I have to get back to being patient, b/c its not my timing but God's. By the way, love the new blog. Pretty. :0)
YAY!! I just had to catch up on your recent blogging. You have been so busy. Good to hear. Congrats on the 1-797. Another step. You'll be matched in no time. We are waiting on our LOA and they told us last week there is nothing wrong with our dossier which is good and so it will be in the next batch so come on next batch. My patience has run its course I feel like. But I have to get back to being patient, b/c its not my timing but God's.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, love the new blog. Pretty. :0)
Its so hard to be patient! - I can imagine it only gets harder after you're matched. Hope that LOA comes FAST! VERY fast!!
Delete