We're asking all of you to pray for us while we're gone. Will you pick one of the days below and let us know you'll be praying that day? We'd like at least one for every day and hopefully more than one. When you sign up for a day, I will add your name to the list and later will be sharing what we'll be doing that certain day (once we get our itinerary, which should be soon!). And hopefully no one feels intimidated by being involved. If there's one thing I've learned during this process, it's that praying is not about how good the praying person is or how sacred their prayers are or if they've ever even prayed before. Its about the One we pray to and His ability to answer. God has specifically answered several of my prayers that were barely more than a passing thought or plea!
We will be leaving early Wednesday morning, December 18 and will be home at 11pm on Friday, January 3. So pick a day, let us know, and we'll be back with you shortly about your specific day. We need you!
December 18 - Michelle L., Stephanie G.
December 19 - Kim B.
December 20 - Lauren G., Laura C.
December 21 - AF, Rachel M.
December 22 - Angie C., Beth H.
December 23 - Amy T., Amanda J., Lauren H.
December 24 - Sarah R., Mom
December 25 - Sarah P., Erin M., Judi N.
December 26 - Mary H.
December 27 - Eric W.
December 28 - Patty C.
December 29 - Michelle W.
December 30 - Scott & Kristin M.
December 31 - Jennifer H.
January 1 - Kristen C., Kelleyn R.
January 2 - Amanda B.
January 3 - Becky G.
I'm excited to see who wants to join us in prayer and see what God has in store for all of us!!!
I"d love a day!! Of course I will be praying daily and watching your blog and fb for updates too!! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow your journey!
I'm giving you Dec 31, CA day!! :)
DeleteJodi, Eric joined our family on Dec. 26. I'll be praying for you on Dec. 26.
ReplyDeleteI'll take the ol' man's birthday! Give me the 27th! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks Eric!!
DeleteI'm just going to keep all of you in my prayers and thoughts as I have since we first met..may your journey be safe and full of love ! Sharon Orlando-Evans
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Sharon!! :)
DeleteEveryday! But I suppose you can put us down for the 28th. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Patty!
DeleteI will take Jan. 3rd!
ReplyDeleteThanks Becky!! :)
DeleteWhat a great idea! I'm so excited for you! :0) Can I have Dec. 21?
ReplyDeleteYep!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and can't believe in just a couple of weeks we will be on he same journey. We will be praying for you on the first as that is the day we hope to leave. May you have a safe journey filled with comfort and peace.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kelleyn! So excited for you too!! :) Still praying you can leave that first week in January!
Delete